Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

#Darts How do you play Cricket?

That was the question that got me thinking...

On a recent league night a guy, I had never met before, asked me that question. I launched into the standard explanation of; three marks are needed to close each of your numbers 20 to 15 and bulls in any order you like, point on your opponent once you close numbers that he hasn't closed, pointing helps you keep your advantage until all of your numbers closed, and once you have all numbers closed and greater than or equal points... you win.

He then proceeded to tell me about several of the different ways he had been told cricket could be played, some I had heard of before but others I had not. We talked about 'Call Cricket', Cricket were no pointing is allowed, Cricket where you must close your numbers in order, playing Cricket with numbers 20 to 12 and Bulls, Cricket when you could only score points by hitting doubles or triples, cricket where if you closed a number with less than two darts you got another turn.... for some games he did not remember the rules...

So it got me thinking...

How many different ways are there that Cricket can be played? Have you heard of or played any of these games?
If you play a different "brand" of Cricket, please tell us about it and post the rules.
_________________


How do you play Cricket? Dartplayer & SEWA-Darts

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google