Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, May 20, 2013

#Darts Advice for players looking to improve thier game... Cali West

A few days ago I was talking with some players that are fairly new to the game, and issue off accuracy came up. We talked about the importance of being able to have your darts consistently land in a tight group. I told them that working on having good groups was more important for someone looking to improve their game than hitting a specific target when you are just starting out, because it shows you are able to consistently repeat your throw. Then the big question came out: "Why can't I consistently group my darts no matter how hard I try?"

The answer is simple... most folks move their bodies too much! You throw the darts with your arm and hand... nothing more nothing less! Then I suggested that they have a look at this interview with Cali West!

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google