Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

An email from Jan Kid.....

Thanks to everyone for making the Queen Mary Classic V a huge success, and I think, a lot of fun. I will send out the final results when I get them in a few days time.
Some of the events started much later than we expected, and I apologize for that. We are already working on ideas for next year to start closer to the times advertised and to increase the number of dartboards.

I have a plea from one of the dartplayers that lost an Ipod on Saturday, for anyone who may have found it, to let me know as soon as possible, so that it can be returned. It may not have been lost in the dart area as he did visit other areas of the ship, but below is a description of the lost gadget...

It is black, with headphones and has an inscription on the back 'WALDO Sheik Yerbouti'

The return of this item would be really appreciated as it was a gift.

Thanks again,

Jan Kidd
The Dart Shop 714 995-1993
jan_kidd@msn.com

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google