Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dartoid's World - The Diary of an Unhealthy #Dart Throwing Slug. Week Three of Nine.

Today is Valentine’s Day and I am traveling. I’m on a US Airways flight as I write – headed to Bethesda and then Ukfield, East Sussex for some business and darts. Yesterday I gave my wife a special Valentine’s Day present so all is okay. I gave her a chocolate covered vacuum.

The infamous Dave “Boy” Green has been giving me crap again at the Stars of Darts forum. Green has made a name for himself with his mouth – by challenging people to money games and losing his arse. He’s such a silly little boy. Over and over he sets himself up to be pulverized. Probably he got is arse kicked at conkers too.

http://www.dartoidsworld.com/columns/405.html

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google