Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

John Lowe Los Angeles Exhibition Dec. 10th 2011 #Darts

Don't miss your chance to meet and maybe play against John Lowe a darting Legend!
December 10 at the Borderline Bar and Grill
99 Rolling Oaks Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
(805) 446-4435
borderlinebarandgrill.com/ .

http://www.legendsofdarts/.

www.legendsofdarts.com
why change, you ask? well I have never been one to stand still, I try to offer something newer and better each year, for 2011 I have put together "My Tour 2011". I have still retained the popular Legends of Darts, John Lowe and Eric Bristow shows, but I feel it is time we reached out to all venue...


John Lowe Los Angeles Exhibition Dec. 10th 2011

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google