Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Alexandra Noble Scholership Fund

Team SEWA,

As you know, Mike Noble (OnandGone -- MNoble) passed away and there is an education fund set up for his daughter Ally, that we can donate to. So I've decided that I will donate 100% of all proceeds from Team SEWA Flights and Patch Sales to this fund.

I'll be out of town next week but will leave the sales block up for anyone wishing to help out by purchasing some Team SEWA flights or patches.

I've got in the neighborhood of 700 sets of flights and about 35 patches so perhaps we can work together to donate at least that much to Ally's education.

If you order a patch or flights and I'm out of that particular type when you order you can choose to: donate the funds, accept something else, or receive a refund -- but I will notify you if this occurs.

Again, 100% will go to the Education fund for Mikes daughter Ally and will be donated by "All of us at SEWA-Darts.com".
Alexandra Noble Scholership Fund

Erik

Note: PayPal takes a small percentage for each order so bear in mind that I will be donating the funds that I receive after this. I will pay shipping on all orders out of pocket so all funds received will go straight to Ally's fund.
_________________
Erik THE COMMANDANT McVay

Also...
Okay everyone! Let's see what we can do to get this out into the public more.

I have posted a bulletin on my MySpace page. I also posted something about it on my FaceBook page SLEEPYKRAMER at YAHOO dot COM for anyone that wants to visit. I am also going to put up a special page on my website (WWW dot SLEEPYKRAMER dot COM) for this too. I will title the page "The Ally Noble Scholarship Fund" and will direct people here to this link to read and to the site to donate in some way.

I would like to encourage everyone to do the same. We can get this rolling!


Just an edit that it has now been posted to my site to direct people here....

http://www.sleepykramer.com/the_ally_noble_scholarship_fund

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google