Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, August 01, 2008

RIP Michael D. Noble

This post is from SEWA-Darts.com

Team SEWA,

As you know, Mike Noble passed away and there is an education fund set up for his daughter that we can donate to. So I've decided that I will donate 100% of all proceeds from Team SEWA Flights and Patch Sales to this fund.

I'll be out of town next week but will leave the sales block up for anyone wishing to help out by purchasing some Team SEWA flights or patches.

I've got in the neighborhood of 500 sets of flights and about 35 patches so perhaps we can work together to donate at least that much to Ally's education.

If you order a patch or flights and I'm out of that particular type you can choose to: donate the funds, except something else, or receive a refund.

Again, 100% will go to the Education fund for Mikes daughter Ally's and will be donated by "All of us at SEWA-Darts.com".

Please let me know what you moderators think of this -- I don't want to offend anyone, but this is the best way I can think of to both donate and raise money for Mikes family.

Erik

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google