Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Match results 3-16-05

Yesterday we made up one of the games we had postponed earlier in the season. This time the other team had four players present, and were ready to play. We entered the match expecting to do well, but losing both Cricket games at the top of the match proved to be an obstacle from which we could not recover. We lost the match 8 to 5. They also beat us in total MVP points 53 – 30 their top player scoring 18 MVP points, and ours scoring 17. My best accomplishment for the night was a “Ton on” in 301 singles. During this game I came to the board with a 40 out, and the potential for a low darts game. Alas I missed the out and lost the game, but with practice I and my team will continue to improve.

Coming soon practice tips & practice games.

D.T.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google