Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Terry Rantala - Darts for Autism #darts


Cool site for a good cause... check it out and "like" it!

Terry Rantala wrote:
"My fundraiser raises money to send local autistic kids to a summer camp. I have raised $20,000 in the last 7 years, and have received dart stuff for prizes from all sorts of people, and businesses. I have also received signed items from some the top players in the world for my silent auction. I thought i would try for some stuff that the canadian players might never see here. You can send stuff to:
Terry Rantala
Chairman - Darts for Autism
512 Catherine Street"

He will be in London Ontario for the 2nd PDC North American event if anyone is going there with something it can be given to Terry at that event.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darts-for-Autism/315278783457

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google