Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Searching for tips

I was searching the Internet for so tips that might help improve my dart shooting (after Thursday night's match), and came up with; "The Key To Good Darts is consistency," and

THE DARTER'S PRAYER

Lord, Hear this plea of a darter poor
Whose darts hit wires and then the floor
I need thy help to win my game;
And to make mine a remembered name.

After the coin toss, let me diddle
Double bull, right down the middle.
And if the games are five-oh-ones,
Help me shoot a bunch of tons.

Give me a chalker whose counting flows
Without the use of hands and toes.
Who moves with speed to mark the score
But, while I shoot, moves nevermore.

And as the booze and nerves cause trouble,
Please guide my dart to the proper double.
And as thy will is ever done,
Leave me not with a double one.

Bless me with the skill and ease
Of Bristow, Lowe, Wilson and Rees.
One last request I beg, O Lord,
Please help me find an open board!

- AMEN - (source unknown; let me know if someone knows)

So I was thinking; "if I say the Prayer consistently will my darts improve?"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google