Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Would you pay £24.99GBP ($44.11USD) per year?

Planet Darts launches PC dart viewing!: "WATCH EXCLUSIVE DARTS ACTION ON YOUR PC Only £24.99 a year.

Sign up to Darts.TV to get all the latest action on and off the oche. Our brand new channel brings you:

# Sky Bet Grand Prix highlights & commentary
# Tournaments
# Classics
# Interviews
# Upsets"


Hmmm..... for a mere £24.99GBP ($44.11USD) per year you can see the major darts tournaments as they happen on your PC. But I have to think about value of watching vs. the price. I'm not sure I would pay that much to watch darts when I don't know what's included in the package. There is an option that says £2.99GBP ($5.28USD) per month. I'm wondering how many darts events are covered each month? I may just have to check the lower priced option. What do you guys think? First I have to figure if it's available to the countries on this side of the pond, and what payment options are available.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google