Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Dartoids World - Dear Leslie...

Dartoids World:
# 245 04/21/2006

Dear Leslie:



As you know, the essence of what follows has been e-mailed to you privately and you have not responded. You have cast dispersion on my integrity. I must respond. In doing so, I mean no disrespect to the AMOA, NDA or darts in general.



There is a quote attributed to you floating around the Internet at the moment, directed at me and my column Reggie and the Snotmuffins, as follows:



“…that (the) ‘bad press’ was pulled by the source the day it went out due to inaccuracies and just bad facts [emphasis added]. The slight difference in the rule, just as in pool, allows for two things we cannot control: 1) how level the floor is on the entire tournament floor and 2) the fact that all games cannot be up against a wall. Therefore, there can be a very slight variance needed to ensure that the game is secure. For instance, last year someone shoved over a dart board. It took down another board. If we did level the game for stability that would have taken down more boards. Hope this helps. Leslie”



I pulled the story, and have explained publicly my reason for pulling the story as follows:"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google