Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dartoids World - A Review of Hawaii 501 – Life as a Darts Pro

Dartoids World: "A Review of Hawaii 501 – Life as a Darts Pro
# 243 04/18/2006

I’m gobsmacked! That’s a British term meaning handsome.



It turns out that I have something in common with a World Class darts player. His name’s Wayne Mardle and he published a book which I have just finished en route from Tampa, Florida to Bangkok, Thailand. I highly recommend it but suggest that you eat first.



I arrived in Bangkok, knackered (another British term) and hungry. Travel is a bitch, a view Mardle and I share, and that’s why I’m tired. But it’s the book that made me hungry. I’m dying for some Kentucky Fried Chicken. Read it and you’ll understand why.



Here are the things Mardle and I have in common."

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google