Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, September 25, 2006

What are dart players talking about....

Well much of the time darters have lots of issues that they are chatting about on line, unfortunately there are so many forums that it's hard to keep up with it all. So a thought struck me... "Why not link to some of the topics that catch my eye?" Now I don't think by any means that I see everything, but I do browse several forums in the course of a week so I will link to the items that I enjoy. I'm not sure if this will appeal to anyone other than me, but I think it's worth a shot for awhile. I'll post the topic subject (a short explanation if it appears to be required), the name of the forum and it's link . Some forums require that you be a member to view the topic so sign ups may be required.

sewa-darts.com Forum Index
Darts and air travel
WSOD - a better way?
A topic about changes that could help the World Series of Darts broadcast get better ratings, if there is another WSOD.
Does your local Newspaper cover Darts
Has darts in your area gotten into the newspapers
Start a Singles League Now!
An article about start up individual format darts league.
heckling...
We have all had to deal with it, but how do you rise above it?

paul williams forums
rankins for prem league
Which PDC players will make the league
7. uk open newport
Sweepstakes standings
Open Zwarterland SIGN UP
Sweepstakes Sing up
Q.O.T.M Vote September
which member submitted quesition will be selected to be answered by several pro darters...
Grand Prix Predictions Rnd1
can you predict the winners?

Superstars of Darts:
Premier League Darts, Venues?
What are the Premier League Venues for 2007?
Planet Darts TV
Is buying Planet Darts darts on TV worth it?

Phil "The Power" Taylor fan site:
BDO British Open
Chat about the Eurosport broadcast.

Global Darts Forum - Australia
Ask Barry "China" Jouannet
Unicorn Products
Unicorn Designs a set of Darts for Barry







No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google