Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

#Darts star James Wade’s depression has left him wishing that he was dead | The Sun |News

DARTS superstar James Wade has revealed he is tormented by depression that has left him wishing he was dead.

The World No4 was bravely playing in the Premier League live on TV weeks after booking himself into The Priory clinic, where worried staff put him on suicide watch.

James, 28, said: "On my birthday a year ago I stayed in bed all day and cried - I wanted to have a heart attack, I wanted to die.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3600893/Darts-star-James-Wades-depression-has-left-him-wishing-that-he-was-dead.html#ixzz1NVLe45a0


Darts star James Wade’s depression has left him wishing that he was dead | The Sun |News

James Wade Statement
26 May 2011

FOLLOWING an article in Thursday's Sun newspaper, James Wade has released the following statement:

Some of you may have read the stories today (May 26 2011) in The Sun and online about my bipolar affective disorder and ADHD.

This is something that I have lived with for many years and am thankful that I am now receiving the very best of help.
http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,10180~2367156,00.html

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google