Sat Mar 10, 2012 Entry Deadline Feb 24, 2012
Location/Venue: Moose on Monroe, 356 Monroe St NE, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Start Time: 10:30am Mandatory Player's Meeting/Check-in Deadline: 10:00am
Entry fee: $50,PRE-register online** at MLDdarts.com/register
Moose will have drink and food specials all day!!
- 1-day dart tournament (steel tip), open to men and women, no membership required
- 501 open in, double out
- Modified Round Robin - Field divided into round robin groups, format will be 3, 5, or 7 legs depending on group size, all legs played (i.e. not ‘best of’)
- Modified Round Robin top 2 advance to Main Event
- Remaining players advance to Consolation Event
- Main Event is ‘best of 11’ legs, single elimination knockout bracket. Best of 15 Finals.
- Consolation is ‘best of 5’ legs, single elimination knockout bracket
- Round Robin groups are seeded based on player rankings: www.mlddarts.com/rankings
Dress Code: Slacks, collared shirt, closed toe shoes. No shorts, tank tops, hats, etc.
Rules: Major League Darts is under the jurisdiction of the Darts Regulation Authority (DRA), and their rules shall preside. There will also be an MLD Addendum made available.
Payout: 90% guaranteed, payouts based on 30 players, actual payouts will be determined the day of the event.
Last 8: $90
Last 10: $60
Tournament Director: Steve Millman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-803-8240
**If needed checks/money orders can be sent to: (include tournament name, and player name)
Major League Darts, 809 Laurel St #34, San Carlos, CA 94070 *needs to be received 1 week prior to the deadline*
This MLD Local is in MLD Region 3. All players will earn points which will be used in the Regional Qualification System for the MLD 2012 North American Championships, 30 Nov – 2 Dec 2012 in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Players in Wisconsin, Ontario, and Manitoba can also earn points towards their personal regional at this event. Players from ANY State or Province will also earn points towards the 'wildcard' spots available.
|MLD_local_twin_cities_challenge_March 10, 2012.pdf|