Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

in my practice....

Well in my practice over the past week I have discovered the importance of making accurate measurements when you setup the board. The board I practiced on was an inch too low, and the line was a half inch too close. I became aware of the issue when I went to practice at my regular pub, and many of my shots fell short. There are many sites that post setup instructions, but I particularly like the one on
The Bullseye News site.

The setup has been corrected, and I hope to see the results in our next match.

By the way! The question has come up as to what is the most common weight of dart that players use these days? Post your response in comments or in email to me using the link on the column on the right of this page.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google