Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, February 04, 2005

League Night

Well last night was a league night, and while there were several bright spots for my team & teammates, I faced a rough night. I could not hit any good numbers during the '01 games, and not being able to close numbers in cricket. Now I know that everyone out there has faced this kind of a night I think mine is about lack of consistency in release of the darts. So the plan is practice and focus on consistency!

The other challenge as captain is helping my teammates keep track of and record their MVP points. After looking over the score sheet I think we missed some MVP points last week.

1 comment:

Darttalker said...

The picture represents my focus for the season.... Good consistent darts.

search this site or the web...

Google