Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blackpool - Match play

Full storyThu 28 July "Taylor: I'll Never Give In -
It was very, very tough. We had a little too much respect for each other.

"I think Dennis was coming back to his old form a little bit there, and was hitting the right shots at the right time.

"I just couldn't shake him off. That 156 is one of the best finishes I have seen - absolutely fantastic.

"Everything goes through your mind in a match like that - but what happens with me is that I never give in. That's one of the qualities I have got, and tonight against John Part I will not give in.

"Andy Jenkins dropped his head a little bit against John, but I won't.

"It's a different game against John, so I have got to go out and beat him. He always plays well - he never puts in a bad performance."

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google