Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Comments from Part & Lloyd: canada.com

Sports | canada.com: "'I felt like I'd already won this tournament after beating Phil again but the way Colin played tonight has made me feel a little better,' the Canadian was quoted on the Planet Darts website. 'It felt like he missed nothing and he just kept on pounding the treble and even playing Phil doesn't feel like that.

'The averages must have been special tonight and as hard as I tried, I couldn't get near him. He's proved once and for all that he is the world No. 1.'

Part averaged 95 in the final.

'I played well tonight,' said Lloyd, 'but it was only because I knew that I'd have to because the form John has been in recently nothing else would have been good enough.

'It takes two players to make a great final and John is a true champion."

Well this was a good match to listen to, and I hope we will be able to see it on TV sometime soon.

DT

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google