Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Colin Lloyd wins at Blackpool!

Professional Darts Corporation Ltd.: "Colin Lloyd won the Stan James World Matchplay in style with a 170 finish after the best display of his career propelled him to a 18-11 victory over John Part in a packed Winter Gardens, Blackpool on Saturday night."

Colin Lloyd put together a consistent and solid performance. I'm sorry the John Part did not win, but it was a great match. Part gave a good performance; Well done!

DT

2 comments:

Tommo said...

One of these nights I'll have to spend a good few hours seeing just how close I can get to a 170 finish. I bet I get nowhere near :o)

Toad734 said...

Not a bad out.

140 is about the best I have ever done. I did hit 3 triple 16s and 4 bulls the last night of league.

search this site or the web...

Google