Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, August 08, 2005

OLYMPIC SPORTS - Will darts gain recognition?

INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE - SPORTS

I'm still thinking about the Darts in the Olympic thing and I thought that I would take a look to see what are the currently recognized sports. Here is what I found:


RECOGNISED SPORTS

Climbing, bridge, golf, roller skating and surfing are sports that are recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The International Sports Federations (IFs) that administer these sports must ensure that their statutes, practice and activities conform with the Olympic Charter."

I think that a some point darts will get into the Olympics, but I think a great opportunity was missed when it didn't make it for the London 2012 Olympics

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google