Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Attitude is everything!

A great attitude is something that is truly underrated in many sports, and I must say I've enjoyed the overall great attitudes of steel-tip players. In our league (steel-tip) the “A” division teams regularly play the “B” division teams. Much of the time the “A” players have great attitudes and encourage the “B” player's, but on occasion I'll hear negative comments and excuses when they are beaten by a “B”player's. I think a lot of this comes from embarrassment about not having played their best darts, or maybe thinking they are stronger player's than they really are. Personally I know that any time you step to the line you can be beat; so always strive to bring your best game, and if you don't win at least be gracious and a good sport!

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google