Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Dartoids World - James Watkins - Player Profile

Dartoids World: "James Watkins
# 232 03/10/2006

World Series of Darts Player Profile

If I win the million dollars I will still be myself. I really don't want to think about it. However, my wife surely is! We would take care of our family, take our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii and just enjoy life more.
-- James Watkins
My claim to fame prior to taking the World Series of Darts (WSOD) Philadelphia qualifier, was winning back-to-back National 501 Singles titles in 1993 and 1994. I stopped playing in 1996 for five years and returned to the game in 2002. I started playing seriously again last year."Full Article.

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google