Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dartoids World

Dartoids World:
"Tim Grossman
# 239 03/28/2006

World Series of Darts Player Profile



What will I do if I win the million dollars? I’ll just be happy recalling the day when my father first handed me a set of darts. I was ten years old. He passed away in April 2002 and he’ll never be forgotten, especially for pushing me to pick up those darts. This said, I’m sure my girlfriend Shanan will be able to think of a “million” things we need!



-- Tim Grossman



Nickname: T-Train

Date of Birth: February 21, 1966

Place of Birth: Hudson, New York

Hometown: Hudson, New York

Hobbies: I played football and baseball when I was younger but now it’s just darts!

Movie: Steven Segal movies

Television Show: CSI and “24”

Book: Is Bull’s Eye News Magazine a book?

Favorite Night on the Town: You’ve got to be kidding! I have a TWO year old!

Meal: Anything on the table!

Sports Team: New York Giants and New York Mets

Weapon of Choice: 23-gram fixed point Halex – with two red colored flights and one blue flight. I always throw them in a red-blue-red sequence. I have no idea now where or why that started but I think the habit of organizing them in my hand helps me to pause and stay focused between turns. "

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google