Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Passionate Darter, by Sherilyn Herkey

"Calling All Darters-Your Help is Needed

To Passionate Darters Worldwide: I am working on a special project and need any dart momentous that you might want to part with and send to me via snail mail. I am creating a 'Dart Coffee Table' where I am going to cover my coffee table (2 X 4.5 feet) with dart momentous. Then I am going to pour a translucent poly-resin material on top of the coffee table thereby creating a table that has a new clear layer (about 2 to 3 inches thick) which appears as though all the dart related items are 'inlaid' within the top level of the coffee table. Sounds like a cool project, doesn't it? What a great way to preserve momentous from a game that I am truly passionate about! "

I saw this item a while back, and now I'm wondering how the project is progressing.....

Who else is working on creative darts projects out there?

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google