Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, July 03, 2011

maybe a good #darts podcast domain for sale...

With several darts podcast happening these days I thought I should share a forum post I read today... I've had this domain registered for several years thinking it was perfect for a darts podcasting website, but my laziness and physical location (a world away from anything "darts" related) has hampered my doing anything with it, lol. DartsRadio.com up for grabs...

It expires on July 3rd, 2011 and I'm not registering it any longer. I'm not looking to get rich on it, but want it to go to someone that will hopefully do something worth while with the name.

If you are interested in it, email me your offer to webmaster"at"theoche"dot"com. As I said, not looking to get rich so NO OFFER TOO LOW!! Smile I just don't want it to get grabbed by a parking site, as it is a good domain name I think.

If you want it, you have to have paypal and a godaddy account so I can transfer it to you. I'll give it to the highest offer as of midnight July 2nd CST.

I'm doing some soul searching on the issue...but TheOche.com may be up for grabs in the near future as well.
_________________
TheOche.com Darts News

dartplayer.net Post link:
DartsRadio.com up for grabs...
http://dartplayer.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=291033#291033

1 comment:

Darttalker said...

DartsRadio.com now has a new home.
http://www.theoche.com/archives/3071

search this site or the web...

Google