Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Australia's FOX SPORTS: TV Guide -

While I was searching for darts on TV I ran across these listings below. I was confused at first because I could not find any other TV listings sites to backup what I had found. Then I noticed how easy it was to search the Foxsports TV Guide. Hmmm... then it dawned on me that the Foxsports site I was familiar with was never this easy to search, you are only allowed to search one day at a time, with no apparent advanced search options. Then in a laser like moment of clarity I looked url address and discovered I had stumbled onto the Foxsports site for Australia, I'll drop them an email. Well I hope that the US counterparts soon see the wisdom of a site that is to search. Well if you are in Australia enjoy the World Match Play broadcast.

"Australia's FOX SPORTS 1 - TV Guide


  • 2.30am Darts:
    World Matchplay Darts, Lloyd v Walsh
    Friday, January 20

  • 3.30am Darts:
    World Matchplay Darts, Scholten v Smith
    Friday, January 20

  • 1.00pm Darts:
    World Matchplay Darts, Part v Jenkins
    Wednesday, January 25

  • 2.00pm Darts:
    World Matchplay Darts, Mardle v Dudbridge
    Wednesday, January 25"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google