Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, January 20, 2006

QUEEN MARY CLASSIC IV

From: Jan Kidd
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject: QUEEN MARY CLASSIC IV

I have the Queen Mary passes now at the shop so get your entries in as soon as possible so that I can return them to you in plenty of time.

Do not forget to include a stamped addressed envelope with your entries and make checks and money orders out to: The Queen Mary Scottish Festival

Also.....if you would like to purchase an event shirt please let me know the following...
SHIRT SIZE, BLACK OR GREY, POLO OR T-SHIRT
This helps me with the ordering......thanks.

If anyone would like a flier sent to them, give me the address and it will be done.

Look forward to seeing you in February

Jan

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google