Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

#darts Sleepy Kramer get's a #book deal!

Anne Kramer writes about a great opportunity that has come her way, her website and articles have brought her the opportunity to write a book about darts! She writes:
LATEST NEWS!
I am going to be writing a book! Right before our trip to Canada in August, I received an email from an Editorial Director at a book publishing company in NYC. Apparently he had been reading my articles about darts, found my website to contact me, and he asked me if I would be interested in doing a book about darts. Obviously I said YES!!!! So I needed to submit an outline to him for the publisher to review to determine whether they would give me the contract to do it. Well, today I received the contract to do the book for them and needless to say, I am very excited! I feel like this is a huge opportunity to give something back to the game that we all love so much. I would like to thank each and every one of you that always took the time to offer words of encouragement to me in my writing, those who took the time to support me in all that I do, and those that are there for me as friends. All of you, and all the future players of the game are the reasons why I do the things I do to promote the game and this is now just the icing on the cake for all that effort I have given....and now it's time to get typing! The title they chose? THE ULTIMATE BOOK OF DARTS :-)

Follow Anne on
Her website: http://www.sleepykramer.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anne.s.kramer

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google