Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, September 06, 2012

#darts Thorn Around The World, Part 27: “Delving Into Delft”


Submitted by on September 5, 2012 – 5:39 pm 
When I opened my eyes it was dark. The train was trickling down the track with that familiar click; most passengers had disembarked somewhere between London and the dwindling number of depots between the famous city and the eastern coast of Great Britain. The port of Harwich –and my overnight Stena Line ferry to Holland–was just ahead. I was about to enter my seventh country in three weeks.
I was tired from two days of high speed sightseeing through Wales and England, but nothing picks me up like the thought of a boat ride. This one would be like a poor man’s cruise, including a sleeping cabin, while I floated across the English Channel to the Netherlands.
more at:
http://www.dartsaroundtheworld.com/thorn-around-the-world-part-27-delving-into-delft/

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google