Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Exclusive - Darts1 interview - with Colin Osborne

Colin Osborne, no 13 of the PDC order of merit and runner up of the UK Open 2009, was available for this exclusive Darts1 interview, thanks a lot.

Colin Osborne was so kind and answered me some questions in between his quarterfinal and his semi-final match during the UK Open. It really was a pleasure to talk to him and I enjoyed it very much even though we ended more in a conversation then in a real interview…

Colin, you've played table tennis, yo-yo and snooker - have you got a special dexterity?

Pssst, don´t mention that!! Yes I did when I was a youth and I enjoyed it. And I think it really is a special skill and now it's something I can well use in darts. Can't one see it? (read the full interview...)

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google