Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mark McGwire has admitted taking steroids

Mark McGwire has admitted taking steroids in 1998 when he broke Roger Maris' home run record.

"I used steroids during my playing career and I apologize," McGwire said in his statement. "I remember trying steroids very briefly in the 1989/1990 off season and then after I was injured in 1993, I used steroids again. I used them on occasion throughout the nineties, including during the 1998 season. I wish I had never touched steroids. It was foolish and it was a mistake. I truly apologize. Looking back, I wish I had never played during the steroid era.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/baseball/mlb/01/11/mcgwire.steroids/index.html?cnn=yes#ixzz0cLLSjPFe



source link

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google