Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

#Darts in Brasil

a sewa-darts.com post:
We just wrapped up the season here so I thought I'd share what it was like. There is probably nowhere near the number of darters in the entire country as there may be in one dart-playing US city, but those we have are very dedicated to the sport and include some pretty darned good shots. In Sao Paulo we had monthly matches in the format of round-robins followed by best-ofs until there is one winner. Each winner qualified for the season-end state championships. After a some 2nd place finishes, I qualified and came in 5th overall in the state championships. Although I didn't win, I still qualified for the state team and the national championships (Brasileirao) which was this weekend. 

click to read more:

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google