Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, September 10, 2010

#darts Steve Brown's Blog post - league ratings...

Leagues of Our Own - Part 2


Since I published the first episode of this particular blog, I've had to answer plenty of questions about English leagues. However, I think I'll have an even greater grilling after this! I've gone through some of the basic differences between leagues each side of the pond, but this one is surely the most startling; for Americans, anyway...

We (Americans, that is) know that virtually all leagues in this country are based on player classification, with players being segregated according to their league ratings. One of the problems with that system is that it's almost impossible to compare ratings between different leagues, cities etc. That's because everyone has their own weird way of arriving at their ratings.
full post at:
http://www.adodarts.com/browniesblog/index.php

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google