Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bicycles and #Darts for Sale | Florida

It's very rare that I post about any dart shop or vendor, but this one really caught my eye.... It just never occurred to me that there would be a shop that combines two of my favorite activities. How's that for an "I wish I had thought of that" moment?

Louie's Bicycle and Darts in North Port, Florida has provided the highest in quality sales and service for two generations.
...We offer exceptional one-on-one service at our easy to access location on US 41 in North Port, Florida. When you do business with Louie's Bicycle, you do business with the owner directly. Lonny has personally built, repaired, and sold bicycles to thousands of South West Florida bike riders.
Besides bikes, Lonny's other passion is Darts. That has led him to build one of South West Florida's premiere Dart Shops featuring the best brands and supplies.


Bicycles and Darts for Sale | Florida

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google