Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Friday, June 24, 2005

AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES

AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES: AFI's 100 YEARS...100 MOVIE QUOTES

'Great movie quotes become part of our cultural vocabulary. When you consider that any phrase from American film is eligible, you realize this is our most subjective topic to date. We expect nothing less than a war of words as we reignite interest in classic American movies.'

Jean Picker Firstenberg
Director and CEO, American Film Institute"

Have you used any of these quotes during darts? My 3 favorites are:
#3 You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. ON THE WATERFRONT 1954
#37 I'll be back. THE TERMINATOR 1984
#76 Hasta la vista, baby. TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY 1991

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google