Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

More: Taylor

News & Star: "Champ Taylor in nine-dart super show

Published on 14/06/2005

CARLISLE-BASED Peter Manley was a spectator as 12-times world champion Phil Taylor recorded only the third ever televised nine-dart leg.
......
It was Taylor’s third nine-darter in four years.
........
“This is the hardest tournament I’ve ever won,” said Taylor afterwards. “It’s like a decathlon. You have to prepare for the next game straight away and I’m absolutely shattered now!

“John Part had darts to beat me but I hung in there, and that’s what the UK Open is all about - the secret is never giving up.

“The nine-darter was a bonus too, so I’ll give myself a week off after this and get ready for the Las Vegas Desert Classic.”

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google