Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Dartoids World - Bulls Eye - the Movie

"Bulls Eye - the Movie -- “After losing his father in a freak accident, dart throwing phenomenon Billy ‘Bullseye’ Jefferson vows never to compete again....
# 276 11-06-2006

“Last year, more people were killed by auto accidents, heat stroke, lung cancer and natural causes combined than by any one tomato.”

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, 1978

No, this column is not about the cult classic Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, possibly the worst flick ever made. It’s just that produced as it was on a shoestring budget with a cast of amateurs spouting non-sequiters throughout a half-baked plot, it came to mind as I as screened Squawking Parrot Productions’ movie Bulls Eye. But don’t get me wrong – I mean this as a compliment.

I love stupid movies. I’ve watched Attack of the Killer Tomatoes dozens of times and Reefer Madness too (although I can’t remember much of it). I assure you that if either were airing late tonight I wouldn’t hesitate to reserve a six-pack, a pizza and a spot the couch to let my mind turn to mush one more time.
Dartoids World"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google