Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Have you been following Lionel Sam's Diary?

... if not start reading here and then click the link at the end....

"Dublin has been a good week for me up till Wednesday night! That is.

I had played well on the Saturday and Sunday and was looking forward to the World Grand Prix.

Monday daytime – Had the Dartmate set up at the hotel (we stayed at the Ibis Fri,Sat, Sun and Monday nights) and I got around an hours practice – we then enjoyed a meal nearby and then headed off to the Citywest Hotel and met up with my sponsors, Russ and Ian (Pat and Wayne).

I went into the players lounge around 3pm and had another hour on the board and then chilled out completely until my 6pm start.
http://www.lionelsams.com/Archives/On_the_Road/October_2006.htm"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google