Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dennis "the menace" Priestley, World Champion and Professional Darts Player

There's a new layout/format for Dennis' site! I like the look of it, but some of the links don't appear to work...
"IT'S PREMIERE LEAGUE FOR DENNIS

DENNIS Priestley with the help of some great recent results has earned him a spot in next year's Holsten Premier League Darts, which starts in February.

Priestley secured his place in the prestigious tournament, which will consist of the world's top eight ranked players, after reaching the semi-final of the SkyBet Grand Prix in Dublin where he lost to old nemesis Phil 'The Power' Taylor, 6-3.

Priestley travels to Scotland for the Budweiser UK Open Scottish regional final on Sunday before taking part in the PDPA Players Championship in Holland next weekend and is in excellent form - form he showed in his defeat to the eventual winner, Taylor.
Said Priestley: 'I wouldn't say I was unlucky not to beat Phil but I had my chance to make it four apiece. I could feel myself fading in the game because the heat was really bad.
Dennis "the menace" Priestley, World Champion and Professional Darts Player: "

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google