Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Usher is ready to tackle his heroes

GRAHAM Usher is hoping to face one of his heroes when he takes part in the Blue Square UK Open finals.
Darts ace Usher, 35, reached the finals after winning three qualifying matches, and heads to Bolton's Reebok Stadium for the televised event which takes place in the opening week in June.

The Westover player said: "I am really excited about it because this is the first time I have made it through to anything like this.

"My mate Dan Timmins reached the finals last year and thoroughly enjoyed it so it should be a great occasion.

"There is a chance I might play against one of the best players in the world and it would be great to face one of my heroes like Phil Taylor or Raymond Van Barneveld - that would be tremendous." (full article...)

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google