Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Unicorn - uniBlog updates

Karl M. Hartman - 10/02/2007 I got the impression in reading over my posts, that there was a lot of negativity regarding darts either here in Korea or between my ears and so I decided to say something positive about the darts scene in Korea.

Before I do that I will say two things. I finally received my $900.00 from Medalist Darts Korea. I won the tournament on the 18th of December and I received my prize money January 27th. I had to find out where the main office to Medalist in Korea was and begin sending E-mails. Someone must have contacted the local rep because he contacted me soon after that and I received my money. So far, Petro has not received his prize money; however, he has not pursued it as aggressively as I have to my knowledge.

Glen Dawkins - 8/02/2007

Having addressed the issues of format, exposure, expense, time and travel and seeing the standards rising steadily, we were still faced with unearthing young potential. Many youngsters had now slipped comfortably into Pool and those who were playing amongst themselves weren’t getting much better because of the Catch-22 scenario of “couldn’t get into a team because they weren’t good enough and weren’t good enough because they couldn’t get into a team”, the crucial next step on the ladder. Many teams won’t accommodate youngsters because they want ready made success and there are many pubs who will not allow under 18’s.

BARNEY BLOSSOMS - POWER PLODS
Sid Waddell - 07/02/2007

Big fan of Phil Taylor that I am, careful analysis last week at Plymouth makes me doubt that he is primed for the Premier League title.


Irina's first year with Unicorn
John Armstrong - 05/02/2007

It`s been almost exactly one year now since Irina was offered a Team Global contract with Unicorn. So just how has her first year been?

Unicorn - uniBlog updates

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google