Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wazza180 - NEW Global Darts Forum Board!!!

The Dartboard - NEW Global Darts Forum Board!!!
Hi everyone. OMG your saying.. NOT another one from Wazza :???: Well unfortunately that is true Due to the amount of spammers attempting to get into the forum . I have taken it upon myself to build a totally new Forum which also has a Photo Gallery in it where you can submit your own photo's also we have a World Wide flashchat room.

The forums themselves have changed and may take some time to find posts but the forums are relatively simple now, The Site name is still the same but you will have to re-register (if you so desire, if you do not register then I will understand). ALL registrations have to be activated. I will supply all avatars for you, just remind me of what avatar you would like to have on your profile!

Sorry for any inconvenience to members of the old board (the horrid green and gold one) I have only been able to post the posts I made in the old forum (yes copy n paste)... NOT VERY THRILLING indeed. Hopefully I will with great anticipation look forward to seeing most of you that were/are members re-register and post as before.
NEW Global Darts Forum Board!!!

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google