Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Dartoids World - Federal Express Stole my Darts!

"Federal Express Stole my Darts!
# 275 11/01/2006

Some things make no sense. Take the price of gasoline in America.



Over the past year the price of a gallon of gasoline has spiked nearly a dollar to over three dollars a gallon. The reasons given: Chinese demand, Hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq, the prospect of another war in Iran, some problem with a leaky pipeline in Alaska and because George Bush is a monkey butt. A month ago it cost me roughly the same amount to fill up the tank of my lawnmower as it did to fill up my car in high school.



Then suddenly, despite that fact that all of these so-called reasons for the increase still exist and some have worsened, the price of gasoline gradually dropped thirty percent to about two dollars a gallon. It’s a mystery I tell you.
full article at.... Dartoids World -"Federal Express Stole my Darts!"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google