Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Great Lakes Dart Classic write up by Dave DePriest

Great Lakes Dart Classic / NDHOF Induction Sept 28-Oct 1 2006

Its my birthday weekend, and as a special bonus the tournament is being held right in my backyard. But I guess to tell the full story I have to take you back to early April.

After qualifying for the World Series of Darts my press manager and local dart league president, Russ Schuiling, scheduled various media appearances and interviews. Our goal was to promote the sport and make darters out of a few of these media anchors and reporters. An idea of a pro/am charity event was hatched. Thursday night was the scheduled time and what a hectic process event promotion can be...

Full Story at DaveDePriest.com


No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google