Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dartoids World: # 269 08/01/2006

Dartoids World: "Wimmenfolk, Rumpelmint and DARTS in the Ozarks
# 269 08/01/2006

I don’t know ‘bout ya’ll but when I think of the Ozarks what pops into my noggin is hooters, and I done don’t mean that place with the chicken wings. No siree, Bob.



What I mean is Hooterville. Don’t nobody know fer shore where that is ‘xactly ‘cept “it’s sumpin’ like 300 miles from Chicago, ‘round ‘bout Crabwell Corners, Stankwell Falls and Bugtussle.” But everybody knows how the town got its name. There’s lots of evidence.



Back in the ‘60s lots of well endowed wimmenfolk lived near these parts. Must be sumpin’ in the squirrel soup. Fer example, Elly May Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies growed up in the holler here. So did Billy Jo, Bobbie Jo and Betty Jo from Petticoat Junction. Even the diamond-clad Lisa from Green Acres settled here fer a spell.



Prob’ly Hooterville is near where I’ve just been, ‘least that would be my guess, judgin’ from the current evidence. That would be Tessa Marshall and Heather Hunt and iffen you don’t get what I’m talkin’ ‘bout you best be a-fixing to get your tail to next year’s Chuck and Sticks’ Chicken COOP Open. It’s a mighty fine shindig. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Dartoid is an idiot.

Sincerely,

His wife

search this site or the web...

Google