Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

IGN: Tony Rice Interview

Something that most sports stars should think of....

"IGN Sports: Is it true you used to throw darts in your dorm to improve your accuracy?

Tony Rice: I threw darts for an entire year, and after I finished playing at Notre Dame, I still participated in throwing darts. I love to compete. Coach Holtz used to tell us, if you're going to step on the football field or in a business meeting, you better be prepared to compete. It all boils down to that. When he had me throwing darts, that's what it was all about. I didn't listen to what anyone else was saying, I just wanted to pinpoint on a certain target and it worked.
IGN: Tony Rice Interview"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google