Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The mysterious Mr. Rat - Global Darts Forum

If you have never encountered him on a darts forum you will know that he has good inside information on the world of darts. When he surfaces; it's always with tips that seem to prove out. This leads many have wonder who "The mysterious Mr. Rat" might be, and how he comes by his information, but I for one am willing to live with things the way they stand. "The mysterious Mr. Rat" and his inside information is good enough for me.

"I have heard mention of the infamous Mr. Rat alot, mainly in Forums, just who is he I ask!

Also Dartoid has been trying for ages to get an Interview with him but cant get hold of him except by emails that they have shared.
....
follow the topic at: The mysterious Mr. Rat - Global Darts Forum"

2 comments:

Darttalker said...

I am indeed, and have been for almost two years, relaying questions to Mr. Rat. For the past couple of months however he has been inaccessable -- but he will return and the interview will be forthcoming. There is NO REASON to expose this individual. I most certainly will not be doing so in my interview.

Posted for dartoid by D_T

Darttalker said...

Again I must say that sometimes it good to leave secret sources secret.

search this site or the web...

Google