Videos - click to view

Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Whalley's World of Sport: Darts diversion

"Darts diversion

I decided to take a couple of days off this week to do my Christmas shopping. Unfortunately for friends and family, my holiday time has coincided with the opening rounds of the PDC darts world championship at Purfleet.

I'm afraid there might be a few disappointed faces in the Handler household on Christmas morning, and if that is the case then the blame will lie squarley on Taylor, Barneveld, Mardle and co.

It's hard enough peeling myself off the sofa to do battle with the festive hordes at the best of times, but when the arrows are flying it is almost impossible.
Whalley's World of Sport: Darts diversion"

No comments:

search this site or the web...

Google